What kind of data we have access to?
We receive personal data, which the customer has added by making the order or sent through email.
By making the order, the customer has to add their name, surname, contact information, delivery address and additional information.
How do we use personal data?
We can use it to:
● provide you with the services and information you request;
● process the order and documents;
● provide effective customer support;
● prevent any kind of threat or criminal activities;
● send informative emails, if the customer has agreed to receive them;
● comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments.
We can share your data with third-party to comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments, to cooperate with supervisory authorities, to prevent any kind of threat or criminal activities and to protect our, your and other person's legal rights.
How do we protect personal data?
To protect your data, we use a technical and organisational security system. Your data is available to authorized persons.
How long do we keep personal data?
We keep your data as long as we need depending on how long regulatory requirements allow it.
Cookies are text files with small pieces of data, which are saved on your computer. Cookies use to ensure the functioning of the website and provide information to site owners.
This website can set up the following cookies:
● Functional cookies. These cookies are for successfully websites functions, for example, the shopping cart function.
● Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are to get our homepage attendance statistic. We use this information to improve our advertisements and our site's actions.
● Targeted cookies for advertising cookies. These cookies are to increase your ad's effectiveness and show ads that are most likely to interest you.
● Third-party service provider cookies. These cookies can set up the following services: Facebook “like” button, YouTube video, [other services]. Some of these cookies can be used to follow your actions on other websites. It is not possible to control them, because we have not set them up.
How to decline cookies?
To decline cookies, you can use the incognito tab or InPrivate tab. Any cookies that are created when operating in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
To decline targeted advertising cookies, you can use the free tool Your Online Choices or YourAdChoices.
YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you are a data subject under EU VDAR (for example, you are an EU citizen and provide us with your data), you have the following rights about your data:
● Rights to access the data. You have the rights to receive information about how your data is processed. You have the rights to get a copy of your data at our disposal in a widely used electronic format.
● Rights to adjust. You have the rights to adjust or to supplement personal data without undue delay.
● Rights to “be forgotten” You have the rights to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and to delete them without further delay as soon as the data is no longer necessary to provide requested services and to comply with the requirements of the regulatory enactments.
● Rights to limit data processing. You have the rights to limit the processing of your data if you do not agree with it or we do not have a legitimate reason for further processing, if the data is not correct, if the data processing is illegal or if you want to defend legitimate requirements.
● Rights to object. You have the rights to object to the data processing at any time unless it is necessary to use for a task in the public interest or there is no unquestionably legitimate basis.
● Other rights under VDAR. For more information, visit the EU data Protection website.